Sunday, July 13, 2014

Funky Nails

As you can probably tell, I really enjoy having some sort of arts and crafts project to focus on at any given time.  This summer has been a little different.  Right now I am really into nail art.  Mainly because I actually have long nails for the first time in my entire life....for the last 34 years, I bit my nails compulsively.  I have no idea why I decided to stop biting my nails, but it happened and I am having fun doing different things with them.  I've even been playing around with painting the more intricate details with acrylic paints.  Thank goodness I have three buckets of acrylic paints.  Hahaha...seriously though...I love my acrylic paints for more than just nails.  We use them all the time!  Anyway, figured I'd throw up some pics of my nails. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment